G4 internal sounder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have an internal sounder that goes of when the alarm is activated along with the external bell, can I add a second internal sounder ? If so can I just add it to the wires in the Pannal ?

regards

Peter

Sponsored Links
Yes it’s a speaker probably if your talking about the panel speaker not a sounder….

Hi
I am wanting to fit an additional one of these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 56
This is how the panel is wired

regards
Peter

Attachments

• 1B0E2AB8-8072-49E2-A6AD-40DAF681BFD4.jpeg
    1B0E2AB8-8072-49E2-A6AD-40DAF681BFD4.jpeg
    383.2 KB · Views: 69
Sponsored Links
That is a soundbomb2 and would connect to the bell trigger output. Not the speaker.
Only thing to be cautious with is the total current consumption when alarm has multiple devices connected to bell output.

Hi thanks for the reply, if I was to get the two siren version for the additional one instead of the four would that be better?

Should be OK as long as you do not pull more than 1amp.
Worst case will blow bell fuse .
What have you got connected to bell output. Add up current consumption of each device connected to bell .

Thanks I will check I only have the bell box sounder and the additional one

Hi
I have checked the ma consumption and below 1 amp so good, do I connect the additional siren to the bell terminals at the bottom of the board or the sound on the left hand side of the board please?

regards
Peter

Attachments

• C7435344-7685-40A9-9A3E-832C31493229.jpeg
    C7435344-7685-40A9-9A3E-832C31493229.jpeg
    383.2 KB · Views: 53
I don’t know, the alarm was fit. an electrician . What would this do ?

Ok thank you for your help, is the black and red in the bell terminals going to the original internal sound bomb, and do I just connect the r& b on the additional bomb to these so they both activate on trigger?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back