Galaxy 2 bat low does not reset

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hi,

I have a Galaxy 2 alarm and recently I got warning on the display it says +BATT SA 0001 when looking at the address it says 1004G1 Bat Low which is an address in the garage.. I changed the battery and made a reset but it came back couple of days later. I went and changed all the batteries on all addresses in the garage and same thing happened, fault came back 2 days later on the same . Now I'm clueless on what it could be or how I could reset it properly.

Would appricate any ideas on how to fix this. When similar things have happened before I never had issue with changing batteries. Thanks

Sponsored Links
I have the same issue, where I’ve replaced the battery but the error keeps returning.
I wondered if the sensor itself needs to be replaced?

when you replaced the battery did you activate the tamper several times after taking old battery out and before putting new battery in.

it’s common for wireless devices to have residual power once battery removed, you can either leave ita while before replacing battery or activate the device multiple times, often easiest to use tamper spring to speed it up, often you will see the devices led light dissipate as you press the tamper spring and when it’s off then place the new battery in.

then do a walk test to make sure it’s working properly, I am not familiar with Galaxy systems

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back