Pyronix Enforcer Bell always low battery

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have a strange issue, I changed the battery's (BATT-ES1) in my siren a couple months ago and after about a week, the alarm started to show the warning, Siren Wireles Low Batt.

I asked the supplier to send me some new batteries, which they kindly did and I installed them and again the warning went away, but came back a week later and remains.

Both times I changed the batteries, I never set the alarm into maintenance mode, but went into maintenance mode afterwards to run checks.

I have gone into maintenance mode and done the battery test but I cant seem to work out how to stop the warning from coming up. Could it be that my bell is faulty, or is it possible that both sets of batteries that I got are faulty?

Sponsored Links
Have u checked the batterys with a multimeter? If the voltage is ok i would try deleting and relearning the bell before replacing it

Have u checked the batterys with a multimeter? If the voltage is ok i would try deleting and relearning the bell before replacing it

Oh no I didn't, I'll give that ago, thanks for the tip!

How hard is it to delete and relearn the bell?

Just need to delete in wireless device control menu, then set it to learn and get up the ladders and press the big learn button on the bell.

Sponsored Links
Just need to delete in wireless device control menu, then set it to learn and get up the ladders and press the big learn button on the bell.

I tried to do this today, but I couldn't get the Learn button to engage and get the LED's on the bell flashing. I tried pushing it many times but had no luck. I noticed that the button would turn but it felt like I couldn't really push it down at all. Do you have any advice on this? It feels like I will have to buy a new bell.

I tested all the batteries, they were either ~3v or 4.1v, I assume this is fine?

Both packs should be around 3.2 v new if you have one that’s 3.2 and one at 2.9 this is the faulty pack ….personally I would replace the unit …

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back