galaxy alarm fob reset and additions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a galaxy alarm and was looking for some help.

I have lost 2 of the fobs hence i wanted to know is there a way i can reset all the fobs and add them in again so the 2 lost fobs can no longer work?

I hope someone can point me to a manual or something.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Enter your master code. Select menu option 42.1 then select the user who lost the tag. Then select option 6. Use the 'B<' key to delete the old tag number. Once deleted press '1' and 'A>' together and present your new tag up to the reader. The code will be populated automatically. Then press 'ent' to confirm. Repeat for each user as required. If you just want to remove, then press 'ent' when you've deleted the old tag number.

Just delete the two lost fobs. They are just treated as pin numbers.

You do know their 'location' in the Galaxy, don't you?

no i dont hence i have to delete all the fobs and add them in. So do i just delete all of them first and just add them in?

Thanks once again.

Sponsored Links
Probably safer to delete them all first, then add the new ones. Less likely to make a mistake that way.

thanks

i have re-assinged all of them although came across a strange issue with one.

I can see under users there is a m symbol when a tag is assigned to it. I made sure non of the users had any tags assigned to it and also manually went an deleted all 23 or 24 users tag BUT not sure for some odd reason one still keeps working.

Also when i try to re-assign it says i cant as already recorded (or something like that), i cant for my lifes hell find it how and where it is assigned.

if the prox tag works, and sets/unsets the system
set the system with the offending tag
unset then go into the system log and see what number it comes up with

simples really!

Oasis

So how do i set a system with the tag, i mean normally i click on A to fully set the system.

I could set the system with A and then unset using the tag but i didnt know there would be logs for this, where would this be?

Thanks

Ok found the logs and unset using the key fob.

It says abort st master then usr23

I can't see user23 goes up to 22 only

Any idea

Thanks

what model panel do you have G2 12 G2 20 etc

this will help in identifing what you have and how we can help

the end station (box with battery and cable in !

Oasis

its a g2-20

not sure what you meant by last comment but yeah i have a box with battery in there, if thats what you meant.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back