Galaxy flex 50 issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’d be great full for any help. I tried to replace one damaged key porx tag today which was damaged and I decided to replace another worn one also. I thought all went well but not so. I can now only disarm the alarm with the tags and also you used to be able to just press a for full and b for silent part set. Now if I just press a or b it starts to arm but never counts down. It will set by entering a user code followed by a or b though. Could this be a bug or something I’ve changed? I’d be great full if anyone could shed any light on this.

Sponsored Links
It sounds like you have changed the exit timer to 0 seconds or have changed the A and B key functions.

I thank you for your reply. No the a and b keys still start the relevant part or full arm but the shaded blocks don’t clear also no counter and the buzzer remains until you cancel. Although these keys still do if you put in a user code first a 30 sec and b 15 sec silent count down. Thanks again

The ones think I did see a couple of times in while looking though trying to resolve this was maybe I have enabled groups or something. Don’t know if these have always been there groups like uuuuuu or maybe mmmmmmm. It’s only in a home so these ain’t need if this is the case.

Sponsored Links
Yes, you need to disable groups. You have enabled and another group has a 0 second exit. The fob is probably assigned to the other group.

Do you have Ethernet ?

No I don’t have Ethernet. Could you advise how I disable the groups I’ve looked through the manual and can’t see a way. If I scroll through on my log in it shows 3 users the 2 I need and the manager. I could really do with deleting all the users and set myself as manger if that’s ok and adding one other user. Does that make sense. Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back