Galaxy keyprox

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A question for the Galaxy experts on here. I've added a keyprox reader to my (self-installed) Galaxy Dimension. The keyprox has been correctly picked up as a keypad and separate MAX reader. In option 42 I've enrolled a MAX tag against a user by holding 'A' and pressing '1'. I've set the MAX function to 'timed set'.

When I hold the MAX tag against the reader I get a long beep from the keypad and nothing else. The log records 'valid', though nothing I do seems to initiate the timed set procedure. Holding the tag against the reader when the system is set unsets the system as expected.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted. Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Do you hold it against the prox long enough? Its about 5 secs before the setting procedure starts.

you also have to tell the dimension that the keypad is enrolled as keypad 10 or above, carry on in 42 and you should find it after `timed set menu.

Oasis

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back