Gap where Patio door meets concrete floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I am just in the process of decorating my extension and noticed after pulling up the carpet that by my patio doors the floor screed was all broken and crumbling away. I have removed the broken screed to reveal a gap in between the concrete floor slab and the outside wall. It looks like to me the builder bridged the gap with the DPC and put screed on top of the DPC. So basically I have a concrete slab with a DPC and screed on top of it until I get to near the patio doors where there is a gap of about 2-3" between the concrete slab and the extension outside wall. What should I use to fill this gap before putting the dpc ans screed back down.

Any advice would be helpful

many thanks

Colin

Sponsored Links
Go to the search facility and type in the words "trough", posted by "noseall", and you may find your answer. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back