Gaps on skirting joints, pls help

In the time this thread as been running you could have learnt how to use a tape measure and replaced the skirting with no gaps and no need for bodging the job with filler.

But at the end of the Mr B&Q is not complaining you are making him very prosperous with your mistakes.

Sponsored Links
Err so you thought I could "reverse" the problem, how do you manage to do that to cut skirting. Besides, in the areas downstairs its perfect, only upstairs is an issue. Furthermore, I thought spending £10 on filler would be cheaper than getting new skirting to at least test weather it does the job. I just did this yesterday and in all honest once I rubbed down, you cant tell its had an aplication of filler. Maybe 1-2mm isnt too large of an issue but thats not my concern anymore, the main thing is, it looks top notch now and you cant really notice where two pieces of skirting meet.

Also I bought it from screwfix not BandQ but they are the same company so i give you benefit of doubt ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back