Garage Board

P

person

Is it a 2-way rcd protected 40amp main mcb consumer unit I will need to order for my garage. 6mm supply that is in. it's only for lights and a ring. Electrician told me what to order but completely forgot.

Sponsored Links
Who are these electricians who expect their customers to buy all of the equipment for them? Why would any electrician want the customer to buy the consumer unit?

Ill just wait for him to come back from holiday (as some people actually do go on holidays rather than sit on forums typing thousands of posts), no big deal.

Sponsored Links
Who are these electricians who expect their customers to buy all of the equipment for them? Why would any electrician want the customer to buy the consumer unit?

Because I can get it cheaper through a company my uncle works for.

Cheaper? - it's a 2 way consumer unit, a £30 item possibly.

The country is in recession, gotta be careful with money etc. Not everybody is loaded :D And it's not only one thing I am going to be ordering.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back