Garage door control replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to replace my ancient electic garage door controls. The door is an electric roller type with a light alongside. Currently you have to press the remote once to turn on the light then Again to start the door going, which is just annoying. Having had a look inside today the motor is wired with four core cable and it seems there are two relays, one for up and one for down and the remote activates one or the other. There is a separate relay for the light.

What I want is a new control board that works on 433Mhz, is compatible with Came remotes (as we're having a Came electic gate installed) and only takes one press to do the light and door. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
I suggest asking the gate suppliers if they can sell you something compatible with their remotes which will do what you want.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back