Electric Garage Door not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I can’t see any obvious fuses inside the unit?
This says 10A with a black thing beside it.
1671531434222.png

Sponsored Links
If you are not interested in learning so be it. Don't knock those that are.
When you have learnt everything and are capable of advising others in ways that work and don't offend then please feel free to do so, however until then can I PLEASE PLEASE ask you to stop messing up threads for people coming here for useful advice.

For what it's worth I have 2 fuseboxes in my home and I can think of several fuseboards still in use, but then I work in the electrical industry and see/work on things other than kit winston has experienced.

Winston1
Bling called it a fuse board and to save confusing issues I used the same terminology
Stop being a Kn_b

Winston1
Where did I say . I switched of the power to the fuse board ?
Like i said
Bling called it a fuse board and to save confusing issues I used the same terminology

Winston1
So you can be wrong

I will say it once more it might sink in .I used the same wording as Bling to save confusion with him, yes I could explain its a consumer unit to him but
I am trying to help him address his problem. End of story not to teach him correct wording for every part of his electrical system

Winston1
So you can be wrong

I will say it once more it might sink in .I used the same wording as Bling to save confusion with him,
He is regularly wrong but he is too stupid to understand that when he is told.
Sadly he tells everyone else they are wrong and expects them roll over and agree with his ignorance. However when his mistakes are proved time and again to him he slinks off into a dark room until he plucks up the courage to start again with the same rubbish.

He was wrong, and now you have learnt a wrong term. It is a consumer unit.

Stop being so rude and be thankful you have learnt something.
I see no evidence of anyone learning anything from winston's nasty coments

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back