Garage roof replacement company - leaflets in the post

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if anyone else is pestered by this company, every few months?

Every few months, delivered by RM's normal post, I get a leaflet addressed to 'The Occupier', with my address, rather than the usual leaflet delivered to all addresses by RM - so I am obviously being targetted. The leaflet offers to replace my asbestos garage roof, with an alternative - except my asbestos roof was changed a decade ago. My supposition, is that they are looking on the Google Map for addresses, with garages and targetting them with mail shots, it must cost them a fortune - no doubt paid for by their customers paying well over the odds, caused by the panic over asbestos their leaflet causes.

I tried numerous times, sending them back, as 'Return to sender'..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I feel more sorry for the posty's who have to deliver this drivel, often when they have no other proper mail to deliver to your house.

Mail 'To the Occupier' is classed and delivered as normal mail. Our postie seems to hold back the junk mail, until he has some actual proper mail to deliver, he never delivers just the junk, on its own.

That's
Mail 'To the Occupier' is classed and delivered as normal mail. Our postie seems to hold back the junk mail, until he has some actual proper mail to deliver, he never delivers just the junk, on its own.
That's bang out of order: it might be important junk ;)

Sponsored Links
Back