Garden Fencing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Not sure if this is in the right section but here goes anyway!

I am wanting to build a fence around my Patio. The type of fence Im after is like the one you put around decking. My problem is how to fix the posts to the ground!

On one side of the fencing the posts need to be secured on top of a wall (level with garden) then on the other side they need to be secured into the dirt (lawn).

I know I can buy those spike brackets but really I dont want to see the bracket. I also can't really concrete the posts in as they are not designed for that due to the pattern.

Anyone any Ideas? Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
so your posts are the exact height for the fence you want? Perhaps you ought to have got longer posts . . . :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply,

The posts Im looking at are the type with spindals on, they have about 6-8" of square section on the bottom, then it is rounded if you know what I mean? So I can't bury them, because it would just look stupid I think. And I can't find ones with longer square bases.

Heres a link to a pic of the type I want. Look for the 'turned' type

http://www.stewartfencing.co.uk/default.asp?nc=1907&key=61

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back