Garden Lights, followup question...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone seen or used these before, just stumbled upon the site:

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_In...arden_and_Lantern_Index/EasySwitch/index.html

May make life even simplier as I wouldn't have to make up any special circuit from RCD to Switch to Socket to Transformer. I could just have a transmitter switch and a on/off receiver in the garage feeding a plug socket. This would reduce general wiring and also enable me to look smug with a keyring transmitter. Are there any other offerings out there that are as competitive?

Thanks in advance..

Sponsored Links
seems expensive way of garden lighting, and as i previously mentioned why not have a pir to switch lights on /off (much easier)

also you will have the on going cost of batteries, more wiring, yes i know its radio, but you still have to give it a mains supply

taken from tlc blurb "Then wire an ESR-1 receiver adjacent to a mains power source along
with the appliance to be switched - it’s that easy."

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back