Garden Wall SNAFU

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help!

So our neighbours have built a large soil bed next door surrounded by brick that backs onto our old (100 years or so) garden wall.

The run off from the bed, coupled with the now seasonal UK winter moosoon period (November - May:confused:) has resuled in the base of the wall being washed out and eroding.I don't want to replace the wall,but the base is super crumbly and looks like it was previously repaired with pebbles and cement?

As my partner likes to say 'you know nothing John Snow' as I lurch from one DIY disaster to the next

Any ideas how to best repair the wall without replacing i.e. I want to sure it up, but after some cursory googling i'm none the wiser

Any help would be greatly appreciated - pictures attached and i'll add any more detail / answer questions if it helps

thanks in advance!
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-18 at 17.27.15.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-18 at 17.27.15 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-18 at 17.27.15 (2).jpeg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back