Garden Well - Overflow

My drive is the worst but dries fairly well after a downpour. The neighbour at the back has a couple of inches laying around for days although my rear garden never has water visible.

I believe what you have there needs a proper drainage plan with input from professionals.

Sponsored Links
Yeah it was work done on the rear drains as they had all cracked, minor subsidence. For me its the fact its the back, side and front that have all retained the water and a hell of a lot of it for weeks. I guess its a lot of work to lay need drainage in. I wonder what exactly is in these treaches as clearly that are there for a purpose. Need it properly surveyed and a cost for redoing it all, so I can knock the price down as its certainly not cheap enough to warrant the risk.

Need to rule out high water table. From what I could see I didn't the neighbours gardens in similar state.

What type of engineer deals with Drainage plans, Civils?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back