Gardtec 595 help

rjc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Need some advise. Recently moved into a new house. Previous owners said they never used alarm system (uses Gardtec 595 LCD). They gave us a number but this was wrong. I found a manual in document they left, which had a 4 digit number on. This allowed access to functions, but whenever system is set using any user password, the message appears "Can't Set!..use Eng.Code".
Any clues or do I need to contact Risco who are contact on back of manual ?
Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I have just bought a Gardtec 595 and am reading the installation instructions as follows:
The engineers code set at default 1234 and the master default is 5678.
but the best way to check this out is give the tec guys a ring on the following number 0161-655-5600, or email [email protected]

The problem with your system is someone has programed it, i'm starting afresh and there is no codes set as yet, so the above default numbers may have been changed.
If I can be of any further assistance, or if you want me to photocopy the Installation booklet contact me with an email address.
All the best

• Thanks
Reactions: rjc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back