Gardtec 800

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Gardtec 800 alarm.
We had a power cut and the following message was displayed.

'power cut check fault'
I think I may have been trying to put in the incorrect code which set an alarm off on the keypad
and I got the message 'keypad tamper'.
To stop the alarm I turned off the electric and disconnected the battery which stopped the alarm
I then got the normal 'unset' message but date and time needs resetting, I don't know how to do this but also I'm pretty certain I am now putting in the correct code but its not doing anything, I don't want to try too many times in case I set the 'Tamper alarm' off again.

By turning off the electric and disconnecting the battery could I have reset the code somehow?
Trying to avoid the £75 + VAT call out fee as I have a maintenance visit booked in September, just trying to resolve it for now

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
Or ask for a early service on the system ! They can default the user code fir you .

Sponsored Links
Point is it's on a maintence contract ! It will have the company's engineer code in the system it may even be engineer locked .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back