gas combi service

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just booked a service on my Vokera Compact 25He and I would like to know what to expect, ie how long does it take, how much of the boiler should he strip? Etc

It's costing £46 which I think is good

Sponsored Links
Ok in that case, what would the ideal service consist of and how much would it cost (ball park figure) I live in Lincolnshire

Sponsored Links
very unlikely that anyone servicing your boiler will check your inhibitor but you can buy a little kit that you can check the levels yourself.

With your boiler it is a must that the flue venturi is cleaned/replaced or you will get problems, that is not something that you can do yourself, I doubt however that you will get that done for the price you have been quoted, as already advised you will probably get a flue gas analysis carried out like all the big companies do and they call it an annual safety check because if they called it an annual sales pitch they wouldnt get in the door

I seem to have difficulty visualising your model.

But but on a similar model last week ( called Compact high efficiency on the manual but apparently really a Compact "A" ) the condensate pipe under the boiler was completely blocked so cleaning that is essential to prevent similar problems.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back