gas company ;G3 ENERGY

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND NO THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS NOT STUCK I JUST PREFER TO USE IT LIKE THAT
I suggest you turn the caps lock off; it is generally considered very rude. It is a rather infantile attempt at attracting more attention than is due.
If you really are a bona fide RGI, you should get access to the CC on this forum.

Sponsored Links
That posting was a year ago.

I am always suspicious of someone who is that desperate for work.

Probably he is a CC or CCC and totally lacking in experience.

His attitude on posting in caps is also disconcerting. Pass that to gas work and he might well be someone you would not want in your house.

Polite and respectful is what I would expect for anyone doing work in homes. It always surprises me how good most people I encounter are.

Only a very few behave badly, charging into any room in the house as if they owned it and using the toilet without asking and particularly not cleaning it. A few plumbers seem to be particularly bad in this respect.

Tony

We have worked for G3 Energy for many of their landlord clients, mainly Country Wide, on electrical testing certificates. Unfortunately, they beat you down on price, but then never pay their invoices. I bet Country Wide have paid them. We are due £1000s and Mark the Director promises payment, but the cheque never arrives. Suprise! Got Solicitors involved now, and they are sending Sheriffs in shortly.

We then look into to them a little further, owned by Scottish Dea, using the name G3 Energy Solutions, and Group 3 Energy, and now seem to be able to afford new websites. The Sheriffs will be involved now as after 12 months of non payment it's time to take action, as being nicey nice hasn't worked.

Personally, we will never ever work for G3 Energy (G3 Energy Solutions again!!!)

Luckily they only owe us £250, but we're off to court also

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back