gas company ;G3 ENERGY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
CAN ANYBODY EXPAND ON THE COMPANY G3 ENERGY AS A BONAFIDE COMPANY WHO CAN OFFER GAS WORK? I JUST WANT TO WORK. SOME GOOD ADVICE WOULD BE A HELP, JP.

Sponsored Links
Would be better in the Combustion Chamber maybe?
I wouldnt trust G3 energy with a barge pole.
None of the estate agents round my way have heard of them.
I think everybody on the gas safe register has been contacted by them.
Ive had several emails which I just ignore.
They are not the first company to try this rip off.
Watch out!
Is the caps lock button on your keyboard broken?

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND NO THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS NOT STUCK I JUST PREFER TO USE IT LIKE THAT though i can change it when i want to

Sponsored Links
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND NO THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS NOT STUCK I JUST PREFER TO USE IT LIKE THAT though i can change it when i want to

Hi, just a friendly point, caps is read most of the time like shouting, not to mention it can be very difficult to read, especially to those of us with reading disorders.

Its called capitalisation syndrome.

It mostly affects those who, having put on their glasses to read small print, then find they have to take them off again to read the big letters!

Those who only use capitals are usually those who are too lazy to use capitals as required and have no consideration for those who suffer from capitalisation syndrome.

Its called capitalisation syndrome.

I just knew it would be a syndrome! The word used when they don't know wtf causes it or where it comes from

It mostly affects those who, having put on their glasses to read small print, then find they have to take them off again to read the big letters!

In my world that is just old age. Affects the eyes of most people after around 40 and gets increasingly worse. Don't mean you can't read them though! Just an inconvenience.

Those who only use capitals are usually those who are too lazy to use capitals as required

Now i believe that may qualify as a syndrome. Perhaps LB syndrome :LOL:

Hi, just a friendly point, caps is read most of the time like shouting, not to mention it can be very difficult to read, especially to those of us with reading disorders.
Indeed, I read your moniker as Tim The Chanter :confused: as in Bagpipe . Please change it to Timthewizard or TimfromHogwarts ;) . Well, that`s another syndrome to my list, my " cross to bear" gets larger all the time :cry:

If I had a dog I would call it syndrome then I could shout "get down syndrome" in public.....well it made me laugh when I first heard it :)

my " cross to bear" gets larger all the time :cry:
You will need to watch out for that one as it can easily develop into a full blown syndrome. My cross to bear symptoms as i have gotten older have turned into "the bear with a sore head syndrome".
Apparently it comes on unexpected and can be accompanied with furious spewing of bad language. I have suffered from this syndrome for a few years now and although i can not pinpoint exactly what brings it on, i usually know when it is about to happen :LOL: ;)

We have worked for G3 Energy for many of their landlord clients, mainly Country Wide, on electrical testing certificates. Unfortunately, they beat you down on price, but then never pay their invoices. I bet Country Wide have paid them. We are due £1000s and Mark the Director promises payment, but the cheque never arrives. Suprise! Got Solicitors involved now, and they are sending Sheriffs in shortly.

We then look into to them a little further, owned by Scottish Dea, using the name G3 Energy Solutions, and Group 3 Energy, and now seem to be able to afford new websites. The Sheriffs will be involved now as after 12 months of non payment it's time to take action, as being nicey nice hasn't worked.

Personally, we will never ever work for G3 Energy (G3 Energy Solutions again!!!)

I have done numerous jobs for g3 energy and still waiting for payments after 5 months. Solicitors involved now. Dont go anywhere near them!

After all the warnings we give here why on earth has anyone still done work for them?

If you must work for free why not do it for OAPs or other more deserving people.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back