Gas Fitters Only Forum, The Combustion Chamber

Sponsored Links
why have you fetched something i haven't a clue about, from somewhere i am not allowed,? :LOL:

You are allowed where the 'something' came from, but you just haven't got a clue ;)
Unless he's a dog then he ain't allowed in the CC so I assume he isn't 'allowed where the 'something' came from'. If that's where the 'something' came from.... :confused: Now I'm really confused! and I'm allowed in the CC!!!

Sponsored Links
why have you fetched something i haven't a clue about, from somewhere i am not allowed,? :LOL:

You are allowed where the 'something' came from, but you just haven't got a clue ;)
Unless he's a dog then he ain't allowed in the CC so I assume he isn't 'allowed where the 'something' came from'. If that's where the 'something' came from.... :confused: Now I'm really confused! and I'm allowed in the CC!!!

The somewhere that the 'something' came from was something to do with the CC but it was actually somewhere else. :)

The somewhere that the 'something' came from was something to do with the CC but it was actually somewhere else. :)
OH Right! Well why didn't someone else say that? I'm glad that's cleared that up... :confused: :eek: You know, I've literally just come out of hospital after a week in and I need a lie down! This place is no good for my rehab... and NO not from an addiction!

Sponsored Links
Back