Gas grill stopped worked - HELP PLEASE

One thing you could check is there might be a little cut out plunger that is pushed in if oven door is shut so that the grill cannot be used with the door closed and its sticking in. probably only about size of a 5p coin

Sponsored Links
One thing you could check is there might be a little cut out plunger that is pushed in if oven door is shut so that the grill cannot be used with the door closed and its sticking in. probably only about size of a 5p coin

You are so so wonderful, that was exactly the problem. I didnt know the door plunger was there until you mentioned it and went and had a look. It looked "squashed" in to one side and certainly not in the centre of the hole so I took a scissors and pushed it down to the centre of the hole and it sprung out. I then put the grill on and its working again!!!!! YEAH I AM SO HAPPY - Such a little thing and caused such a big problem.

Lesson learned - will keep an eye on it in future.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. ;) :) :) :D :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Well done Namsag!! why do you not pop in the CC now and then?

Someone like you would be a diamond for us newbies. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back