Gas grill stopped worked - HELP PLEASE

You better hope its a simple blockage as the combinded taps for these are over a hundred quid just to buy

Sponsored Links
Now you've said that the OP will dismantle their gas taps looking for a blockage. You are a norty, norty poster. :cry:

Why ? i have not said the blockage is in the gas tap or that .that is the fault with the tap.
But its definitely not your ill informed answer of ffd you could PM Gastastic for some pointers

He's busy slagging off fat people in General Discussion. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Why ? i have not said the blockage is in the gas tap or that .that is the fault with the tap.
But its definitely not your ill informed answer of ffd you could PM Gastastic for some pointers

That's some climb-down there fella. Careful now. :p

No climb down there.
Showing your limited knowledge again joe of where a blockage may be and how a two way tap works

Update is that no-one turned up, phoned or answered my phone calls so looks like I will have to move on to another engineer tomorrow.

God I so miss my gas grill.

Update is that no-one turned up, phoned or answered my phone calls so looks like I will have to move on to another engineer tomorrow.

God I so miss my gas grill.

Did you expect them to? They are busy charging a grand a day to swap boilers. ;)

I have used the gas safe register to get a list of local people, I have contaced another engineer today who was supposed to have called back but not heard yet. Will only use someone from the register.

You want an Appliance Engineer - not a boiler man. Is that who you called?
Don't tell them you want a quote - just get them out and get a price. They won't waste time quoting for a bit job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back