gas meter meddling

JPC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
do you know if transco come and up the flow through the gas meter if its only delivering 20mb working pressure at the meter

Boiler fitted today and inlet working pressure was 16mb at the boiler.....altough gas pipe was sized correctly

Sponsored Links
Working pressure taken at the boiler after the GV?

Well they are restrictive depending on make of boiler 4mb a lot though, why would NG alter a governor thats working properly?

New or old supply?

Try the CC for more info

the corgi book only says "working pressure at the meter outlet 21mb +/-1mb" that i could find.
Is the burner pressure correct?

Sponsored Links
Boiler fitted today and inlet working pressure was 16mb at the boiler.....altough gas pipe was sized correctly

Its either "Not" sized correctly or there is something in the pipe resctricting it.

do you know if transco come and up the flow through the gas meter if its only delivering 20mb working pressure at the meter

The only thing that they might do if you ask them that is .......laugh :LOL:

its only delivering 20mb working pressure at the meter
20mbar is perfectly OK.
You obviously don't have a clue what you're doing so stop playing with gas.

thx for your thoughts...transco came out and fitted a new govener today.

Chris, thanks for your words of advice...

thx for your thoughts...transco came out and fitted a new govener today.

Chris, thanks for your words of advice...

So what happened after that?

Whats the working pressure at the appliance now?

2mb....we got 20mb at the meter...my comments yesterday might not have been accurate...i think we must have got 18 at the meter...today it was 20 after the guv change

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back