Gas meter on flexible connections?

My local N G boys tell me leads ok as long as it is not in stair wells in blocks of flats.

Sponsored Links
Right straight from N.G management today. Butterfly taps only if they are too stiff to turn by hand or leaking otherwise they are not required to change . Lead inlets are changed because of the age of the filter governor they are attached to and new govenors come made up with an anaconda, If by any chance they had been connected to an acceptable governor there is no need to change it

Sponsored Links
Trouble is i am in slightly priveledged position if i want main tap altering or meter refixing i just call a mate out , they do what needs doing to bring it up to todays standards then phone it in to get a job raised. Did honestly think butterflys needed to be changed. And trouble is Corgi inspectors are wrongly telling people they should be

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back