Gas meter regulations inside porch.

Sponsored Links
I spoke to several of the people affected in my street last night and showed them this thread.

A few of them said they would fight this because their hosue was like this when bought and another said that she should have been told by the builder when she had hers done if there was a problem.

If I do nothing at all and the people in my street do nothing at all what is the likely outcome?

Ta
TC

while I agree that for the sake of £325, it may as wel be rectified, I donlt see hpw they can onsist, if it is classed as AR. Or am I missing something?

OP, if you are looking at seloing, then the wedge of notes could be a good investment. You will probaby have issubours have the same [es when selling the house, and , if you don't, subject to the pre sale enquiries and your responses, you could set yourself up for issues afterwards.

It matters not that a lot of neighbours have the same problem. If a builder can be identified as having carried out works, causing a "safe" installation to contravene, then he is likely to be liable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back