Gas pipe 15 mm, do i need a 22mm for boiler ?

Sponsored Links
Who's to say he's using his own gassafe number. Don't know the rules, but is it not possible to get in using someone else's - can't these be found easily on the gassafe site, or the benchmark at the back of anyone's boiler's MIs?

that thought had crossed my mind.

mugshot and dabs for entry to the inner sanctum.

OP, I think that I have encountered some of your work..... 30kW condensing combi fed by 15m of 15mm pipe (Also feeding a cooker and a gas fire) isolated by means of a tap isolator....... :eek:

People like these needed to be vetted alot better and it should be made cumpulsory that they have to be in employment with a proper gas registered firm for certain amount of time before they can even think about applying for their own gas safe number

In spite of all the bad feelings against CORGI they were VERY reluctant to register someone without at least two years experience working with a registered firm or RGI.

Now G-S seems quite happy to register almost anyone with the ACS without any experience.

It always has been the case that anyone with ACS could be an operative with an existing firm and thats seems reasonable as their work will be supervised/regulated by the registered boss.

Tony

Sponsored Links
His GSR 3 month probation period check thing after first registering. Posted in the CC about what the inspector was likely to ask him.

If the new gas pipe needs to be run behind kitchen cupboards, why not remove the plinth, and run the gas pipe at low level, or even on the outside of the house. 3m of pipe won't take long.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back