gas pipework

said to much already, my advice and it is sound advice is to get an RGI to do the work for you :D

Sponsored Links
Am thinking maybe this is someone having a little laugh and maybe I have fallen for it!!

I would personally switch off the warp core, prime the fussion matrix and then perform an anti matter purge through the aux matrix, your roast beef should be well done by this point, just don't over cook the veg or it will go all mushy!

Sponsored Links
then test the installation with a u gauge and do a let by test first im only messing

yea purge rig when the installation is done, but what i asked is before i solder in the tee how do i release the gas left in the pipework can any one else help please

To release gas left in pipework get a blowlamp, fire it up and point it into the pipe containing left over gas, this will ignite. blow up meter, half of house and yourself, if after this you can find your arms & hands, nose around in ashes to find piece of pipe, cut it, using a bit of wire wool & your teeth, clean both ends, flux & solder, perfect!

To release gas left in pipework get a blowlamp, fire it up and point it into the pipe containing left over gas, this will ignite. blow up meter, half of house and yourself, if after this you can find your arms & hands, nose around in ashes to find piece of pipe, cut it, using a bit of wire wool, clean both ends, flux & solder, perfect!

you forgot his eyebrows! and his hair :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dunno, never cut a gas pipe in a scenario, I cut one in a Bistro once.

Here is another scenario what would happen if i lit a match in a gas holder

you would probably burn him ( the gas holder ) quite badly and there is a chance that the gas that he is holding may itself also ignite probably causing fatal injuries, Probably.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back