Gas pressure dropping, significantly.

Sponsored Links
you wouldnt have a house left if a connection had been left that loose to affect boiler the pressure

Issue has been resolved this AM, a new engineer came out and noticed instantly that the connection between the gas pipe and the boiler was loose.

now tightened and pressure is fine. Whole thing has been an absolute joke.

Aside from the Engineer who attended this AM, who was excellent.
Possibly making an excuse for some other problem. As long as it is all working as it should now it doesn't really matter.

Sponsored Links
you wouldnt have a house left if a connection had been left that loose to affect boiler the pressure
Only passing on what I am being told at my end, I don't much about any of this at all so can't comment knowingly haha.

Reactions: CBW
Did the last chap confirm boiler now consuming 30kw?
As said, sounds fishy

Suggest you run several hot taps and record how many seconds does it take to consume 1 cubic foot of gas or what is consumed in 2 minutes for a metric meter. Post findings and useage will be calculated for you.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back