gas safe inspection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello guys. bit of advice
im in london these days at my parents house. mon to fri. im just doing gas checks for agents/ landlords , pat testing and floor plan design for agents. thats all i do . no installs cookers. or boilers , no repairs. i cover all of london from reading to dartford. luton to croydon.
when my gas safe inspection comes up theres obviosly no way hes going to drive the to croydon ( 18 miles ) to meet me!! im thinking would it be ok if i were to bring him around to my parents address( this is the address where im registered with gas safe now) and do a landlord check ? no other choice, otherwise ill say fine meet me at mine for 6am and well drive 90min . do our inspection and ill drop you of at station while ill drive to dartford for next one;))))))
took him to mates house locally 2 years ago and went fine. end of day if your not doing installs , your not notifying so what else can you do but vring him locally. london travel aint a option. 1 hour to travel 6 miles on average!!!

Sponsored Links
Not had a gas safe inspection yet but my last CORGI inspection was at my own home... Mainly 'cos he likes messing with my coffee machine. Then the bugger notices that I have 1.5mB pressure drop between the meter and the boiler. :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back