Gas Safe question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Just a quick question - I want to register with gas safe - online, but it says 10 days approx for card/certificate to arrive. I've been offered a date to start work on Saturday, obviously before the card arrives. Will I have to wait until it arrives or are you allowed to start work once registered and are on the gas safe system?

Thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
give them a call and see if they have validated a registration and a serial number for u then jot it down if they have, they cust has a problem with it as u cant show ya card ask them to put ur details onto gas safe website for confirmation before u start the work

I've e-mailed them as via their website but no reply yet! Wondered if anyone on here has had that problem before? Thanks for your help mate.

As you have described it then it would only affect someone when first registering.

Your stated details seem weird. You say you have been offered a job. That in common parlance means to be employed in which case its up to you to discuss that with th employer.

However, somehow I dont think thats the case.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Basically, I was working for a company and was on their gas safe. I want to register on my own now as have been offered some work which could lead to more etc - but I've never been registered on my own before, so I take it I am first time registering?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back