Gas sniffer?

this is what happens on ere mate too many bored people looking for arguments (no life)

the one i use is agm 50 which costs around £100 plus vat , ive found it very useful, used it last week found a 0.3 mbar drop with ease

make sure its calibrated regular though!!

Sponsored Links
Hi

I did sign off my own work, gas safety's, service's, breakdown's. I held a gas safe card but was under a companies registration.

If you are registered with gas safe through your employer then you can join the CC on this site and ask your gas questions there.

BUT I notice you used the past tense above! That implies to me that you are no longer gas registered with anyone but obviously still doing gas work which is illegal!

If you still have current ACS then all you do is register with G-S, pay your money like the rest of us and become registered.

Until then you are working illegally and worse, taking unfair advantage over the rest of us by not paying for your registration!

Please do the right thing and get registered!

agile he may have been registered in his own right
then joined company who for some reason have not give him fga
which if they have proably has gas sniffer port built in saving him cash other wise ask company for one
unless your subbie they issued you a card but your expected supply your own tools then i recommend buying one fga with this cabilties v2 is what i have

I keep the FGA safely locked up unless required to be used. Its very nickable and expensive to lose.

But I carry a cheap sniffer for daily use if necessary.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Yep listen to AGILE he knows all about working illegally when not having the proper in date ACS qualification as rquired by gassafe to work legally and within the law.
I t could be worse OP you could be on here touting for business while being illegal as some have done . Do you not agree Agile

Yep listen to AGILE he knows all about working illegally when not having the proper in date ACS qualification as rquired by gassafe to work legally and within the law.

:eek: :eek: :eek:....oh dear :mrgreen: .................whiter than white eh. :p

It was covered in the CC and on the open forum around september/october 2009 i think.
In quite some detail .
He will not answer on here or in the CC.

Its the pot kettle and black bit i dig at .
If someone wants to work without being qualified thats up to them but dont come on having a go at people who maybe perfectly legal and suggest they are doing what they have done themselves.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back