gas training

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anyone heard of cts consultants , i want to train to be plumber / corgi trained this company seem good but charge a hell of a lot 8k to train you, :cry:

Sponsored Links
i will do it for 6k, and i have a lab, not a corgi, will that do?

the only way to learn and actually end up with a job is to train with a practicing company.

training schemes are a laugh. ask them how may of their previous students are now trading as heating engineers and ask for some references.

Sponsored Links
really bad time to do this new career,i have been a gasman/corgi reg for 26 years and never known it so quiet work wise,don't believe the lies about do this traing course and you can earn £70k,it does not happen,imho
Damian

the market is flooded with fast track clueless idiots, BG employ alot of them. Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere.

i have been corgi registered for years, but if they would GUARANTEE the 70k, i would sign up for the course without delay.

it is a scam.

We all like to scorn fast track courses, but some people do succeed with them. You may as well not bother trying to get employment with a company after doing one, but I've seen a few start up on their own. They flounder and get things wrong before finding their feet, or drop out.
A very unsatisfactory way of doing things.
Not a good time to be putting yourself at the least competent end of an industry under strain.

nothing wrong with a fast track course if you have a background with transferable skills, experience in plumbing/soldering, and for a decent price (not £5000 +) and without the insinuation that you will be on 50, 60 or 70k next year.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back