gas usage trebled since installing Worcester 37CDi combi?

Thank-you, that's really useful, ill try that tomorrow, remonitor the output and let you know what happens, I didn't know it was possible to tweak so many things. Lol almost makes miss my old chugging simple minded boiler... until another diverter valve wears out...:(

Sponsored Links
Sorry, just one more thought on all this. In terms of the frost protection, am I right in thinking that the small boiler tank that contains the water is insulated internally so this part of it is ok and won't be affected much by being in a colder place? Is it just the pipework that's suffering and I need to lag properly?? Just worked out my boiler managed to use almost 3 units of gas throughout the day yesterday even though it was turned off presumably to protect itself so really want to limit this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back