excessive gas usage

It would be easier to take a picture of your reading, that way we can be sure if its m3 rather than ft3.

The readings you have posted, it looks like ft3

Sponsored Links
Hello

I hope you can help me. I just got a high bill for the gas which is 190 pounds for 3 months(it's never been that high).

£63 for a month's gas sounds very cheap to me!

The average family gas bill is now closer to £100 per month with most used in the winter so £180 a month is typical.

Those figures are more relevant to a three bed semi. Some flats can be significantly less depending on size and insulation.

Tony

Credit Meter 24 hours 12/02/2013 Estimate 2631 194
Credit Meter 24 hours 02/11/2012 company 2437 19
Credit Meter 24 hours 23/10/2012 Customer 2418 26
Credit Meter 24 hours 12/08/2012 Estimate 2392 70
Credit Meter 24 hours 20/04/2012 company 2322 106

That the last few months gas usage. So its not possible that we've used 184 cubi meters in 2 weeks!!! IS IT?

not quite sure what the relivance off the first bit is assume its descriptive rather than an action
so just saying its a meter that supplies for 24 hours a day
you can only ever use actual readings to tell your consumption
they tend to up your consumptions on estimates by larger and larger amounts each estimate this is designed to make you give an actual reading because off the high bills

What is your CURRENT meter reading please? Your estimate is probably wrong, but we're just guessing without it.

Sponsored Links
£190 for 3 months over winter = very cheap.

Coldest winter for 20 years allegedly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back