gas water heaters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Looking at fitting a gas water heater for hot water supply ( 3 bedroom house ) kitchen & bathroom plus one shower, currently have the Johnson & Starly warm air system for room heating which we are happy with, the Janus 3 water boiler is dated and fails to deliver constant hot water hence the change.
Our plumber has dismissed the Rinnia models due to poor or non existent spare parts so researching other makes and models I'm currently looking at Vokera Easi-Flo LE 30kw Natural Gas Water Heater & Flue so can I ask the professionals for their opinion and recommendations please.

Thanks

Geoff

Sponsored Links
Get an Intergas combi boiler, that way you've got the option of changing over to wet central heating in the future if you want to. It can be run as a water heater in the meantime

Andrew,
Yes you suggestion is most helpful.
Ian, Just a standard three bedroom house with one bathroom, I need to supply hot water to the kitchen tap, bathroom wash basin, shower bath / shower.
Thanks both of you for your replies.
Geoff

Sponsored Links
Just to add onto my last message, I'm looking for a boiler that will maintain pressure/temperature to the shower if another hot tap is turned on.

Just to add onto my last message, I'm looking for a boiler that will maintain pressure/temperature to the shower if another hot tap is turned on.
<Scotty> Ya canna change the laws of physics </Scotty>
Is the shower in the bathroom? If yes then you only have to worry about the kitchen tap, fitting a flow restrictor would help.

Yes it is in the bathroom, will be over the shower bath. I’ll fit a flow restrictor to the kitchen tap.
Thank you for your advice
Geoff

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back