gassafe web photos.

J

johnfox

ok all you ex corgi guys,did you know gassafe was going to publish your old corgi photos on their web site.
were you given a chance to up date your photos as it seems the photos there are ones taken years ago.
most look like thugs , as seen on rogue traders etc.
i think its something to do with the fact you need photos to do assesments,so you are now under pressure of the exams you are doing.
so you now look like a police photo fit picture.
has gassafe the option to change your photos to a better posed photo.
should have a vote on best and worse photos.
edit..i know you lot are not thugs and conmen,just poor photos.

Sponsored Links
i cant open photo box, it has a red x in it, is it me or is there no photo there

Hey whats up with looking 12 years younger. No compliants from me :LOL:

Sponsored Links
ok you are all decent guys and gals on the gassafe photo site.
BUT i an really bothered that anyone can use your photo and registered numbers and simply make up their own cards,business cards,flyers,etc.
please do not forget this info is available worldwide,i think gassafe have not been so understanding.
ie...for example (and i am not picking on this guy,this guy has a wealth of experience,seems like a decent guy who enjoys curry and beer and posts usually very good info here).
ok for the example XXlie,with his photo,business address,its not hard to make a passport or open bank accounts not in this country but may be.
maybe capatia have you lot on facebook or similar sites.
sorry about my rant,thanks for all the previous help and future.

No options were give that I know of, apart from being on the site or not.
If you say yes, and it is hard not to, you go on it as they see fit.
I don't see a problem with workaddress, but with personal addresses you can wait until some nutcase comes banging on your door at 5 o'clock sunday morning because he is cold, or the party was a bit too wild and now there is water spouting out the wall.
The pictures are not a bad idea in itself, as people can now verify that the card you present is real.
The real problem is of course that the campaign so far has not educated the public about the fact that corgin in england is now a plumbers merchant and crapita has taken its place.
Advertising costs a lot of money, and will probably not last very long.

I had to do a double take when the guy that installed my boiler came round.

He was on there, but yes the picture is at least 10-15 years out of date.

He now has grey hair, a lot older etc.
Looks similar but different. :(

It's probably important to be good looking to start with...!

MY picture has been given extra width, so I look like ashield, but a very good looking shield at that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back