Gasses from my neighbour's newly located flue entering my-

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey my neighbour has recentaly moved there boiler flue down to the ground floor and the expeld gasses are now entering my window when its open, can anyone give me some advice on what to do?

this happened a few months ago and ive since been getting headakes at night and it the mornings after having my window open

Any advise would be greatfull
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
whats the distance from their flue termination to your window opening ?, is their flue on yours or their property i.e does your land start were their wall finishes, if it is legally fitted then you could recommend they get a plume management kit or plume diverter

it sounds like he could be poisoning you with carbon monoxide i would get it sorted immeadetely keep your window shut till its rectified

Sponsored Links
it sounds like he could be poisoning you with carbon monoxide i would get it sorted immeadetely keep your window shut till its rectified

products of combustion is not co but speak to your neighbour regarding nuisance..how close is it to your window? the fan pushes the poc`s away so it is either drifting by your window or freak gusts of winds would have to blow it in.Is your window above the flue maybe?

HEY OP I would like to have a bit more info on the distance of the flue outlet from your window.The vertical,horizontal(if in the same building),and if in a neighbours property the distance away from your boundary line.:cool:

CO2 is still poisonous didn't you know that?

But it kills you just as dead eh? I love it when posters call me a troll - they know I've got them licked. :p :p :p

Where have you been for the last couple of days Joe.The forum is a sadder place without you......or should that read with you......... :LOL: :LOL:

Working on a different property. No connection there yet.

But it kills you just as dead eh? I love it when posters call me a troll - they know I've got them licked. :p :p :p

??? was Jeremy Kyle covering boilers today or something???

were they dishing out funny pills on the dole queue??

stick to posting on topics you know about...and let me know when you find out what that is

When the argument is lost - the abuse begins. :rolleyes:

CO or CO2 both kill and always have done. You are not fit to post on these pages. I think we all know who the real troll is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back