Gasses from my neighbour's newly located flue entering my-

Sponsored Links
CO or CO2 both kill and always have done. You are not fit to post on these pages. I think we all know who the real troll is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ahahahahahahah when was the last reported death from carbon dioxide from a domestic boiler????????????? aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

you been sniffing your soda stream again?????

care to see my gas safe number??? trolly trolly trolly :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

There was a kid a couple of years ago down an entry and through his bedroom window. If you were interested in your trade you'd remember that, but sadly you aren't. :cry:

There was a kid a couple of years ago down an entry and through his bedroom window. If you were interested in your trade you'd remember that, but sadly you aren't. :cry:

carbon DIoxide?????????????? sure about that??????????

care to back it up with evidence or just throw away remarks that anyone could make up???

you can drown in a teaspoon of water..oh really ?? yea a few years back a granny was making tea and fell face first onto her spoon and couldnt get up..drowned right there in the spoon..terrible story that

what trade are you again saddo???

Sponsored Links
Do the research yourself. And no you can't drown in a spoon of water. What kind of idiot believes such a thing. :rolleyes:

a new boiler will produce approx 9% CO2 in the p.o.c which will disperse pretty quickly. That can of coke I drank earlier contained more than that; i'm gonna dial 999 and ask for an ambulance!

Thanks Joe you may have just saved my life.

I'm sure someone will remember the case of the kid that died after fumes blew down the entry. The boiler was fitted correctly and had just been serviced. Anyone remember it? Boy of about 10.

I'm sure someone will remember the case of the kid that died after fumes blew down the entry. The boiler was fitted correctly and had just been serviced. Anyone remember it? Boy of about 10.

uh oh looks like a few people think your a spanner :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

give some of your screwfix pals a bell,im sure they`ll be on in a minute to say they lived in the very street

Once the products of combustion are discharged into the atmosphere they are greatly diluted so the chances of getting a headache from them are even more greatly reduced.

CO or CO2 both kill and always have done. You are not fit to post on these pages. I think we all know who the real troll is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The real troll is...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
images

But it kills you just as dead eh? I love it when posters call me a troll - they know I've got them licked. :p :p :p

I AM BLOODY SICK OF PEOPLE CALLING YOU A TROLL, I KNOW SOME TROLLS WHO ARE MORTIFIED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A FUD LIKE YOU, shut up posting dross that wastes our time, the OP has asked a question and is getting answers why do you feel the need to try to show us how clever you are

dont you dare come on here and speak of specific cases, this family or connections of theirs may be reading this, the young boy died of CO poisoning, shut up

I do. but it was carbon monoxide. not dioxide

you wolly :rolleyes:

Hey my neighbour has recentaly moved there boiler flue down to the ground floor and the expeld gasses are now entering my window when its open, can anyone give me some advice on what to do?

this happened a few months ago and ive since been getting headakes at night and it the mornings after having my window open

Any advise would be greatfull
Cheers.

please tell me you have been to A&E to get hemagloben (sp?) level s checked you obviously have something in your head saying you are being poisoned yet here we are months later and still not addressed, i will make my comments carefully here as i havent checked the readings of the stuff coming in your window, but the regs say there needs to be a minimum of 300mm from a flue to a point of entry to a building so i am happy that over this distance means the fumes have been diluted to a level where they are harmless, although a nuisance (but wont poison you) HOWEVER if the boiler is malfunctioning and producing CO (carbon monoxide) even if it is more than 300mm from your window it could effect you, phone 0800 111 999 NOW and report a smell of fumes into your property the gas supplier will attende and check things over, remember to also go to a no win no fee lawyer and get your £20k from the neighbour BEFORE YOU DIE OR ARE LEFT BRAIN INJURED

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back