GCOL are you there ????

I have several times, and asked him to come back to finish the job but given up and thought sod it I will do it myself how hard can it be, and like my mums says " I took to DIY like a duck to water so will have no problems" just need a few pointers to get going ................. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
how do i attach my pics, got them on disc and saved them to a file, dont understand the instructions on the sticky >>>>>>>>

Sponsored Links
Get yourself an account at www.photobucket.com
Then on the photobucket site, upload your pics and then click the "image code" text which will copy the text. You can then right click and paste it into your text on a post so it looks something like this
[IMG ]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x256/DSC00527.jpg[/IMG]

here goes : :rolleyes:

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

[/img]
DSC00499.jpg

DSC00498.jpg
[/img]

Thanks chezzer, I've got neck ache now!
Looks ok, and when they're all grouted you might not notice the slight misalignment behind the door. ;)
Mind you don't scratch them worktops and be careful cutting those tile trims in situ or they'll work loose.

yes any ladies out there, Dont wait for the guys to tile, have a go...........:cool:

you might even do a better job than them.................................. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back