GENERAL DISCUSSION DISCUSSIONS

As opposed to Joe who won't answer any questions you put to him which question his position.

MW

................ I would love to hear Joe 90's opinion of your opinion.

Judging by joe - 90's latest reply which totally ignores my invitation, it seems to me that MW hit the nail right on the head. Or has he? What is your opinion of MW's opinion joe?

Sponsored Links
I don't have one. Not into personalities - just names on a screen.

I don't have one. Not into personalities - just names on a screen.

I think that you have misread my question joe. MW stated that you wont answer any questions put to you which question your position. That is his opinion of you, based I would think, on his interpretation of your contributions to this forum. Others may think differently. My question was, what do you think about his opinion of you?

If anyone else had said it I may have taken notice, but as everyone here knows, MW never changes his stance on any issue - ever. If he asks a totally irrelevant question - then I ignore it. Even when you do answer it he thinks you haven't. So, I don't really have an opinion.

Sponsored Links
MW never changes his stance on any issue - ever.
and Megawatt stated that you wont answer any questions put to you which question your position.

I see.....the immovable object versus the immovable object but "as everyone here knows".........................

Back