Genocide supporters will not like this.

Sponsored Links
I don't see why they shouldn't. And I'm sure in time with peace , Israel will as well.

It's what we all hope for?
Isn't it?

As part of any long-term deal, the foreign secretary said Israel would need to see all hostages released, with a guarantee that Hamas could not launch attacks on Israel and its leadership had left Gaza.

Well, that's that plan down the toilet.

Genocide supporters will not like this.

For example Netanyahu and his extremist chums

Who are bitterly opposed to a 2-state solution with Palestine as a sovereign state

And also bitterly opposed to a 1-state solution giving Palestinians equal rights

Sponsored Links
For example Netanyahu and his extremist chums

Who are bitterly opposed to a 2-state solution with Palestine as a sovereign state

And also bitterly opposed to a 1-state solution giving Palestinians equal rights

Netan haa hoo and his chums will not be there i

It may have escaped your notice that Isreal is a democracy

Unlike Gaza which is a dictatorship run by Islamic fruit cakes who executes homo sexuals
Anti Islamic

Publicaly afaik sort of entertainment for the masses ??

The UK stopped executing homo sexuals a good while back and before you bring it up ?

1830 was the last time afaik

As part of any long-term deal, the foreign secretary said Israel would need to see all hostages released, with a guarantee that Hamas could not launch attacks on Israel and its leadership had left Gaza.

Well, that's that plan down the toilet.
As part of any long term deal ultra-orthodox jews would demand Jerusalem as their capital - your turn.

Lord Cameron said Palestinians had to be given a political horizon to encourage peace in the Middle East.
He is beginning his fourth visit to the region since being appointed foreign secretary in November.
The UK has a responsibility to set out what a Palestinian state would look like, he told a Westminster reception.
The Palestinian people would have to be shown "irreversible progress" towards a two-state solution, Lord Cameron said.
"As that happens, we - with allies - will look at the issue of recognising a Palestinian state, including at the United Nations," he told the Conservative Middle East Council.
"That could be one of the things that helps to make this process irreversible."

The foreign secretary also urged Israel to allow more humanitarian support into Gaza and said it was "ludicrous" that vital British and other aid was being sent back at the border.
Lord Cameron said the last 30 years had been a story of failure for Israel because it had failed to provide security to its citizens.
Only by recognising that failure, he said, would there be peace and progress.

I wonder where he got the 30years from? There have been problems for a lot longer than that.

This part
The Palestinian people would have to be shown "irreversible progress" towards a two-state solution
The PLO signed an agreement that resulted in the party that runs the West Bank. Bit of a problem - they don't appear to achieved much in terms of a Palestinian state.

The Palestinian people would have to be shown "irreversible progress" towards a two-state solution, Lord Cameron said.
Lord Cameron said the last 30 years had been a story of failure for Israel because it had failed to provide security to its citizens.
Only by recognising that failure, he said, would there be peace and progress.
I wonder where he got the 30years from? There have been problems for a lot longer than that.

I think he's referring to the Oslo Accord in 1995 but any talks would have to be renegotiated on the merits of Israeli actions since 2002.
Fat chance of that.

will look at the issue of recognising a Palestinian state,
The State of Palestine has become recognized by 138 nations and since November 2012, the United Nations voted to recognize the State of Palestine as a non-member UN observer state.[17][18][19] The Palestinian Authority is an authoritarian regime that has not held elections in over 15 years; it has been criticized for human rights abuses, including cracking down on journalists, human rights activists, and dissent against its rule.[20]
LOL Run by FATAH who it seems Israel also want to get rid of going on a leaked plan Israel has or will be presenting to the USA, In this one the IDF remain in the Gaza Strip. West Bank too?? Pass. The whole thing is a mess.

Genocide supporters will not like this.​

I honestly don't believe I have read anything more pathetic than the title of this thread.

We may disagree on a lot of things but to think anyone on here enjoys what's happening baffles me.

Genocide supporters will not like this.​

I honestly don't believe I have read anything more pathetic than the title of this thread.

We may disagree on a lot of things but to think anyone on here enjoys what's happening baffles me.

Just Netanyahu, the Israeli government, most of the Knesset, the IDF, and most of Israel's population and supporters, then.

"In different ways, the sentiment that the Palestinians are collectively responsible for the actions of Hamas in killing of about 1,300 Israelis and abduction of 199 – and therefore deserve what is coming to them – has been echoed far beyond Israel’s borders.

In the US, Senator Lindsey Graham called for the wholesale destruction of Gaza.

“We are in a religious war here. I’m with Israel. Do whatever the hell you have to do to defend yourself. Level the place,” he told Fox News.

In the UK, the editor of the Jewish Chronicle, Jake Wallis Simons, took a different tack in generalising guilt by writing that “much of Muslim culture is in the grip of a death cult that sacralises bloodshed” before deleting his tweet after a backlash.

Ariel Kallner, a member of the Israeli parliament for Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party, had the answer. He demanded a repeat of the mass expulsion of Arabs in 1948 known to Palestinians as the Nakba or Catastrophe.

“Right now, one goal: Nakba! A Nakba that will overshadow the Nakba of 1948,” he said.

"From 5 Jan 2024
23.18 GMT
Watchdog warns of 'unprecedented surge' in unauthorised Jewish settlements in occupied West Bank
While the world’s attention has been focused on war in Gaza, Jewish settlers have quietly carried out an “unprecedented surge” of unauthorised moves in the occupied West Bank, an Israeli watchdog group has warned.

A report by Peace Now found that settlers have established a record number of nine unauthorised settlement outposts since the start of the war in October. The group’s team said it had also documented the creation of more than a dozen new dirt paths and roads.

“The three months of war in Gaza are being exploited by settlers to establish facts on the ground,” the report said.

The group said that settlers were “disregarding the legal status of the land” by constructing outposts on private Palestinian lands and restricting Palestinian movement in the West Bank. The report continued:

The permissive military and political environment allow the reckless construction and land seizure almost unchecked, with minimal adherence to the law. The result is not only physical harm to Palestinians and their lands but also a significant political shift in the West Bank.

Most of the new outposts consist only of a few tents and an Israeli flag, the report said. But many such outposts have evolved into more permanent developments over the years.

Israel’s coalition government is dominated by supporters of the settler movement, including those who want to annex some or all of the West Bank. Most countries view all settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem to be a violation of international law."

Sponsored Links
Back