Hey, wee Jimmy. No!

Sponsored Links
If it never affected you, you never needed it then, did you?
It never affected me negatively, no. But then again, if you were to ask me if there have been any huge differences in MY life when comparing say Tory and Labour governments, I'd have to say - not especially.

However, I have sprogs now.

For me, I guess the EU is a bit like the Moon.

Sponsored Links
I see it more like Pluto. We always knew it to be a planet, but things changed and now its a dwarf planet. If the EU disappeared it would be replaced with something else. Like Pluto, the countries and people that make up the EU aren't going anywhere.

Greece still wants us to go there on holiday, Germany still wants us to buy their cars, France would like us to drink more of their wine, RoI, Luxemburg, and Denmark still want us to divert our taxes and royalties to them. Human tribes have collaborated, fought and form allegiances since we lived in caves. It will continue.

On the subject of Indyref 1+n where n is an infinite number until we get the right answer.

The longer this goes on, the more damage it does to Scotlands economy. So many companies are moving their basis south, way more than Brexit has caused.

Last edited:
Greece still wants us to go there on holiday, Germany still wants us to buy their cars, France would like us to drink more of their wine, RoI, Luxemburg, and Denmark still want us to divert our taxes and royalties to them. Human tribes have collaborated, fought and form allegiances since we lived in caves. It will continue

Yes, but when the UK becomes a 3rd country, the barriers to trade will make UK business less competitive.

The UK will go from gdp of $19 trillion down to $3 trillion.
The UK will be a medium country.
Trade negotiations are determined by power, the UKs negotiation with the EU, US, China will result in trade deals in favour bigger nations.

Sure we will continue to trade, just as a weaker, diminished nation.

The [shall I call them] "Issues" only occurred once the RBS was being "GOVERNED" by the English bank in 2010.

You mean by Paisley born Fred the shred Goodwin?

Apologies, how disrespectful of me, I of course meant Sir Fred Goodwin. Goodwin by name, Badloss by nature.

Yes, but when the UK becomes a 3rd country, the barriers to trade will make UK business less competitive.

The UK will go from gdp of $19 trillion down to $3 trillion.
The UK will be a medium country.
Trade negotiations are determined by power, the UKs negotiation with the EU, US, China will result in trade deals in favour bigger nations.

Sure we will continue to trade, just as a weaker, diminished nation.
or not

Ive yet to find a trade negotiator thats believes otherwise.

And history concurs, in trade negotiations the outcome is determined by the size of the countries negotiating.
And that is why the US as a country with 6X our gdp, will do a trade deal on their terms, not ours.

Trade negotiations work on reciprocity, hence why the US will insist on opening up NHS pharmas.

Also with negotiations between a large economy and a smaller one, the larger economy will use leverage to dictate a LPF.
Hence EU -UK or US - UK

The Telegraph, Farage, Rees Mogg might have a different opinion.

The time for brexit soundbites is coming to an end, reality of trade deals will begin and we shall see if you or I am correct. :)

You are forecasting a 67% decline in our output as a result of Brexit. I note you don't state the time period.

You are forecasting a 67% decline in our output as a result of Brexit. I note you don't state the time period.
Im sorry Im not understanding your maths, could you clarify so I can correct any errors

Sponsored Links
Back