Hey, wee Jimmy. No!

It's like being asked if you want to remain a member of an exclusive golf club and spa resort,

Except it was never really exclusive at all and you got duped into paying extortionate membership fees..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
But the political landscape of the UK has changed - when they were asked, there was no sign that the UK would leave the EU.
It's like being asked if you want to remain a member of an exclusive golf club and spa resort, say yes, then get told a month later that the golf course is being closed and turned to flats and the spa will only be open during the day while you are at work. Sort of.

Sort of? What planet are you on?

It's like being asked if you want to remain a member of an exclusive golf club and spa resort
....that they started letting the poor people into and you were then told you now have to pay for their membership and buy their drinks all day long.

....that they started letting the poor people into and you were then told you now have to pay for their membership and buy their drinks all day long.

that doesn't work, because they actually pay for their own membership and buy their own drinks, the press just fool fools into thinking otherwise.

that doesn't work, because they actually pay for their own membership and buy their own drinks, the press just fool fools into thinking otherwise.
They’re obviously not Greek, Italian, Spanish, Croatian, Lithuanian, Belgian, Romanian, Slovakian, Czech, Polish, Estonian, Slovenian, Latvian, Maltese or Lithuanian then, are they?

I see a couple of 'ifs' in that statement. Are you having doubts now, Nosey?
I had a blissful ambivalence towards the EU because it never affected me one bit and I never read the DM. I only became interested in politics during the Brexit referendum and all the stuff being said because I don't care for lies and liars.

Brexit must complete its cycle for The Will Of The People.

Lol, then it would be much more appropriate to say RBS shredded a large English bank!

The [shall I call them] "Issues" only occurred once the RBS was being "GOVERNED" by the English bank in 2010.

I had a blissful ambivalence towards the EU because it never affected me one bit
If it never affected you, you never needed it then, did you? Then you wanted to leave it. Then you wanted to stay in it. Now we're definitely leaving you’re throwing a few 'ifs' into the equation in case you were wrong with your second opinion. Seems like you fear it may be for the greater good after all. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back