Genuine enquiry.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There used to be an electronics expert on here a few years ago.

Genius bloke.

Can anyone remember his name?, Is he still here ??? desperately need his opinion on something.

Is he still about. ??

90 must know him???

Sponsored Links
What's yer problem Mr Bean?

Want to change yer Taser from 'set to stun' to 'set to vaporise and destroy the evidence' ???

Bernard Green is the only guy that I know. You'll find him in the alarms/electrical section. He writes books on the subject.

Sponsored Links
Bernard Green is the only guy that I know. You'll find him in the alarms/electrical section. He writes books on the subject.

Thanks Joe. Not sure it was the bloke I was thinking about, but you've just reminded me about Bernard. I'll give him a shout.

Cheers.

Hailsham?

No, just frustrated. :D

No that username doesn't ring a bell for electronics AJ. Don't think that was the man.

What gets me is.......I can't believe even on electronics forums no-one can identify, what should be, a simple component.

I've even emailed the manufacturer in China. Class email back from him. :rolleyes:

What component?

It's sorted now matty..... I'm throwing the whole b*stard thing in the bin.

No-one knows what it is. No one can name it for replacement.

Throwing the power board and the telly in a skip somewhere, and learn never to buy another b*stard chinese product thinking I got a good deal..

F*ck 'em. That's it. End of Chinese /Bean relations.

Mr & Mrs L. M. Bean go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the 'Chicken Surprise',
The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

'Good grief, did you see that?' she asks her husband. He hadn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down..
Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.

'Please sir,' says the waiter, 'what you order?'

The husband replies, 'Chicken Surprise'

(You're going to love this, and you're going to hate yourself for loving it!...)

'Ah! So sorry,' says the waiter, 'I bring you Peeking Duck

Chicken Surprise
A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the 'Chicken Surprise',
The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

'Good grief, did you see that?' she asks her husband. He hadn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down..
Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.

'Please sir,' says the waiter, 'what you order?'

The husband replies, 'Chicken Surprise'

'Ah! So sorry,' says the waiter, 'I bring you Peeking Duck

On Friday 22nd Feb:
Now that, pred, was actually very funny. Could you please make all the other carp you post as witty as that? :mrgreen:

On Saturday 23rd Feb
That's quite funny chapeau :D

If only you were always like that.

Coincidence? I think not.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, don't you think, Mr Bean?

Are you mental??
You need to turn the computer off and give your sub-normal bonce a rest.

Perhaps you are right, wouldn't normally give you the time of day and here I am chatting to yer. Mental ain't even half the problem.

Sponsored Links
Back