The Snip? advice needed

Sponsored Links
Had it 25 years ago on Falklands so loads of time to get better. Yes it hurt but not that bad and found once worry of more kids gone enjoyed sex more.

Best thing I ever did.

Sponsored Links
had it done 25 years ago, the doctor said he did,nt like to do the op unless the youngest child was at least 5 years old.
the op was painless, with some swelling after.had harder and more painful times at the dentists

I had it 6 months ago and it effing hurt like hell.

The worst bit is the needle, believe me when they stick a big needle in you ball bag it hurts. Once its numb its fine.

Then they stick another needle in the other side and guess what? That hurts like fook as well.

Of course i pretended like it didn't hurt as the room was full of young ladies :oops:

However i was back at work the next day:cool:

after reading these posts my gentlemens veg have gone back up inside of me scared....... :eek: .
definatly do not like the sound of it but i reckon after this babys born in march its goin to be one of the things on her agenda to talk to me about, i think ive sorted my reply **** OFF, get yer tubes tied :p

after reading these posts my gentlemens veg have gone back up inside of me scared....... :eek: .
definatly do not like the sound of it but i reckon after this babys born in march its goin to be one of the things on her agenda to talk to me about, i think ive sorted my reply f***** OFF, get yer tubes tied :p

Check the link I posted it gives both the options for the man and for the women. Depending on the hospital looks like it wasn't as much of an op for the women as it used to be. There is also the 5 year implant.

Personally I wouln't want anyone going near my tackle with needles and scalpels, but each to his own.

All through history, it's man's job to produce the seed, and woman can only provide upto a certain age, so for a woman to ask her man to prevent this, means an over bearing woman. As no man would take the decision on his own, and certainly not within his friends. If this 3rd person is weak and overpowered by their partner, get out of the relationship. If this 3rd person genuinely doesn't wan't more children, the slip a condom on, or the other various ways of preventing pregnancy, if she wants YOU to take a permenent decision, as opposed to her taking measures, means she doesn't think much of you as a man. Sounds like a right evil bitch

The issue is not whether it hurts or not it is whether or not you will ever want children again. After the ex did the dirty I met the present Mrs and we have 4 children between us, so I defo did not want any more. My doctor persuaded me to have it done under General (as it allowed more time to avoid catching nerve pathways) and I felt crap after the anaesthetic but no pain from the op. (Bit sore & swollen but that was it.) Best thing I ever did, as long as you are sure of the decision you will not regret it.

All through history, it's man's job to produce the seed, and woman can only provide upto a certain age, so for a woman to ask her man to prevent this, means an over bearing woman. As no man would take the decision on his own, and certainly not within his friends. If this 3rd person is weak and overpowered by their partner, get out of the relationship. If this 3rd person genuinely doesn't wan't more children, the slip a condom on, or the other various ways of preventing pregnancy, if she wants YOU to take a permenent decision, as opposed to her taking measures, means she doesn't think much of you as a man. Sounds like a right evil ****

Dopey bogga. Most men have the snip so they can put it about a bit without getting anyone 'up the duff'. :rolleyes:

The bad bits:

1) The anaesthetic doesn't half sting when it goes in, though it's no worse than the dentist's needle.

2) The artificial skin that my surgeon sprayed on right at the end stung like billyo for several seconds. I think the anaesthetic was very localized (ie incision area only) so it did little to help.

3) Any movement can be decidedly uncomfortable for a few hours afterwards.

4) If you get self-dissolving stitches, you can't have a bath for quite a few days or they will fall out. One of mine did. :oops: :oops: :oops:

5) You have to take in two samples for testing about ten weeks later. I'm not bragging but the sample container they gave me was way too narrow - and I missed on the first attempt. That's not what you want when you're due at the hospital in two hours time! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Having said all that - it was worth it. :D :D :D

I'm not bragging but the sample container they gave me was way too narrow

:eek: I hope it wasn't the same size as the ones i got. I could nearly get my old fella right inside it :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back