The Snip? advice needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here's one to make the boys cringe, any blokes on here had the snip, and if so, is it rough. The reason I ask, is a mate of mine was asking me about it, he has 2 lovely kids and their his world and he & his missus have decided they don't want anymore,his family's complete.
I would just like to give him some advice about it, if any of you had the snip,
just let me know if its painfull.etc etc.....

Sponsored Links
Yep, about 25 years ago and although it was a bit uncomfortable for a few days it was nothing to cry about.
One thing I will advise is to get it done under 'local' not general.
With local you are sitting up with a cup of tea and biscuits after 10 miniutes, under general you are off your head for a few hours.
Also 3 blokes I know that had it done under general seemd to suffer more pain for longer than anyone else who had it done under local.
You can't see what they are doing as you are laying on your back, the only thing you feel is a little 'tugging' but its not painful. Tell him to wear a pair of good support briefs or jockstrap afterwards so they don't 'dangle'.
All in all the best decision we ever made.

Sponsored Links
An ex workmate of mine had the snip in the mid 80's He couldn't stand needles etc so elected to be anaesthetised for the operation. After the op he was being wheeled back to the ward whilst sort of coming round and fell off the trolley breaking his arm. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

An ex workmate of mine had the snip in the mid 80's He couldn't stand needles etc so elected to be anaesthetised for the operation. After the op he was being wheeled back to the ward whilst sort of coming round and fell off the trolley breaking his arm. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

so i guess your mate would say its not a painless op :LOL:

lucky he fell on his arm

Having it done with 2 wallbricks, (a crushatestimee) is the best way. It doesn't hurt a bit,,,, ohh,, as long as you don't get your thumbs jammed between the 2 bricks. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back