German revolution

I don't suppose the rioters in Germany expected to get far - more of a proper demo.

Germans lower income people have more motivations to kick off than many.
Our North-South is pale compared with their East-West, plus they have a lot more moslem immigrants to moan about, and had governments who gave them Russian pipelines.
I spoke to a chap there recently in the industrial belt I've known for ages. He's very understated but is getting "quite cross" in an English sort of way that a small percentage of the country is carrying the rest. The rest meanwhile, would refer to him as one of the wealthy who in some way is responsible for their own lack of money.
THIS says they're paying 0.43 Euro/kWhr . Weather forecast for the next couple of weeks in Dresden goes down to -13°. Not nice.
It does seem left, right, and centre, is being noisy in Germany, and it does seem to be in their genes.

Sponsored Links
You might have missed the right wong terrorist who tried to burn people to death with Molotov cocktails recently. He only injured a few Home Office staff so it didn't get much press.
I think that was a bit racist of you, or do you just have a thing against the Chinese?

Now't wrong with a revolution. Us Brits seem scared of them, but they've swept Europe many times throughout history.
Yes, well, we either funded a lot of them (e.g Greece, Italy, etc), led the insurrection (e.g. T E Lawrence in Arabia) or Brits were key to them (e.g. Cochrane in South America). But we've also put down a fair few as well (e.g. the 1916 Easter Rebellion) and been on the receiving end of peopld who consixerd themselves dis3nfranchised (e.g. "The Troubles"). So Germany isn't alone in having violent revolutionaries, and it isn't the first time, either - remember Bader Meinhof?

On

The Germans coming up with this revolution / over throwing the state waffle is a way of distracting the population from the economic issues they are having ???

same as that legalising drugs

basically get the population bombed out of there eads on mind altering substances , than sort of frighten them by arresting a bunch of fruit cakes who are supposedly plotting to over throw the state and start a civil war :giggle:

Burning someone to death is not trying to overthrow the elected government. It's not terrorism.

Murdering someone based on the ideology of and on behalf of an agenda to alter political objectives and install a Caliphate is terrorism.
Stabbing a random squaddie isn't trying to overthrow a government. It's trying to make a point with violence to drive political change.

The only difference is that you don't like Muslims and you don't like asylum seekers.

Sponsored Links
Right wingers defending the growth of right wing terrorism. What a surprise

It doesn't mean it's better or worse than any other type. Its all bad

Please show where right wing terrorism has been defended?

Please show how or why "The right wing is the biggest growing terrorist threat to the west"? (Being a figment of your liberal imagination doesn't count)

Why don't you read the mi5 link ?
It's likely to be the most accurate 1 on the subject.

And if you read in this forum, you will see the only terrorist that appears to matter is the "foreign" stuff, our home grown right wing stuff is therefore defended. Have you, or any others, criticised or stood up against any of it?

To me all terrorism is bad, and seeing a growing trend means its likely to get worse.

I don't differentiate is the difference.

...basically get the population bombed out of there eads on mind altering substances , than sort of frighten them by arresting a bunch of fruit cakes who are supposedly plotting to over throw the state and start a civil war :giggle:
So, which mind altering substance are you on, then?

So, which mind altering substance are you on, then?

None I have to keep my wits about me due to the increase in fruit cakes wandering around with I’ll intent

Blimey drop yer guard now a days and you could wake up in A&E getting a coke bottle ( or similar)
Pulled out yer arris :ROFLMAO:

Why don't you read the mi5 link ?
It's likely to be the most accurate 1 on the subject.

And if you read in this forum, you will see the only terrorist that appears to matter is the "foreign" stuff, our home grown right wing stuff is therefore defended. Have you, or any others, criticised or stood up against any of it?

To me all terrorism is bad, and seeing a growing trend means its likely to get worse.

I don't differentiate is the difference.

Load of nonsense to fit yer warped narrative

Jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:

Dangerous neonazzis, not fruit cakes, good on the jerman govt for hitting them so hard, they wouldn't here for fear of losing votes.

Blup

Dangerous neonazzis, not fruit cakes, good on the jerman govt for hitting them so hard, they wouldn't here for fear of losing votes.

Blup

Neo Nazis ?? If that is the case ?

as said fruit cakes

Headed by some prince ? Bloke ?

We have extremist nutters, Andy11, Climate change nutters, moslem nutters and antifa nutters...

But beejeezus the elephant in the room is PUTIN.

Sponsored Links
Back