Germany suspends use of AZ vaccine again.

The question I had though was that reports of clotting at a higher prevalence had been seen after administration of the pfizer / biontech vaccine, but that is not suspended, I presume this must be new data?

Sponsored Links
Tis all political

Germans in cahoots

with the French scoundrels
Of course, in your opinion, it would be.
In your opinion, when UK makes a judgement it's science based, when any other country makes a judgement it's political.

It suggests you are incapable of forming an impartial opinion, and all your judgements and opinions rely on one criteria: are they British, or are they foreign?

Your past behaviour in fermenting xenophobic and racist sentiments suggests your inherent bigotry. You invariably display it on here at every opportunity.

You might excuse your behaviour among your friends as simply trolling, but the effect is still fermenting racial hatred and division in society.
That also suggests your inherent dishonesty.

Lol,

Then European are crazy sons of guns, I don't think this is about safety I believe there is an alteria motive, maybe to slow the vaccine rate further to make the doses they have last longer .. I don't know but it's very odd thing to be doing.

Cue Bobby d foaming at the mouth with pointless drivel ...

Mind you some German doctor bloke was on the radio about the caper

apparently they are vaccinating younger people I.e

they sort of started this AZ roll out
The opposite way around to the Uk

we have started at the duffer end of the population

these German brain blood clots are all in younger people 10
I think and they alll snuffed it

happened with in 16 days

blimey only had my AZ vaccine last week :eek:

get past 16 days and I will be laughing

The thread was about the AZ vaccine. No surprise that some manage to vent their hatred against foreigners at every opportunity.

Sponsored Links
The thread was about the AZ vaccine. No surprise that some manage to vent their hatred against foreigners at every opportunity.
Vaccines, N. I. Protocol and excluding the UK from European Hi Tech R&D appear to be a pattern of anti UK behavior from the EU led by Germany and France.

Vaccines, N. I. Protocol and excluding the UK from European Hi Tech R&D appear to be a pattern of anti UK behavior from the EU led by Germany and France.
Apart from any disagreements about the vaccines, the rest is a result of the Brexit Agreements, the very Brexit that you voted for, and now don't want.

No, you were when correcting someone else’s spelling!
No. I omitted it, accidentally, but I wasn't 'missing' it. I could read the sentence and subconsciously include the 'y'.
You were 'missing' it, and wanted its literal inclusion. :whistle:

No. I omitted it, accidentally, but I wasn't 'missing' it. I could read the sentence and subconsciously include the 'y'.
You were 'missing' it, and wanted its literal inclusion. :whistle:
I know you omitted it accidentally and I thought I’d point it out as you pointed out that Bodd had accidentally typed 'beer' incorrectly, hence the ':whistle:' at the end of my post. Like you, he knew what he meant. Just admit it, you made a mistake with your typing while pointing out someone else’s. Irony, I think that’s called......

I know you omitted it accidentally and I thought I’d point it out as you pointed out that Bodd had accidentally typed 'beer' incorrectly, hence the ':whistle:' at the end of my post. Like you, he knew what he meant. Just admit it, you made a mistake with your typing while pointing out someone else’s. Irony, I think that’s called......
His comment had a completely different meaning to that intended.
My mistake had not changed the meaning.

His comment had a completely different meaning to that intended.
My mistake had not changed the meaning.
Oh, you know what others mean when they type now, do you? Give up. Stop digging. Go and eat some snails to boost your brain power.

Sponsored Links
Back